Mark C. Ruchman M.D.
Oculofacial Associates of Connecticut LLC
1 Reservoir Office Park Suite 203
1449 Old Waterbury Rd
Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 264 4000 (phone)
(203) 264 4002 (fax)
Meet Dr. Mark Ruchman
Dr. Ruchman discuss fillers and the liquid face lift
Dr. Ruchman Discusses Botox for Chronic Migraine
Mark Ruchman, MD
- Dr. Ruchman, a board-certified, fellowship-trained ophthalmic plastic surgeon, is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Williams College. After graduating Magna Cum Laude, Dr. Ruchman received his medical degree from Yale University in 1976. He completed his residency and fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia.
- Dr. Ruchman was one of the original investigators in New England for the use of Botox in the treatment of Facial Dystonias including:blepharospasm, hemifacialspasm, and Meige’s Syndrome
- Dr. Ruchman is the Chief Medical Officer for Vision for Envolve Benefit Options (www.envolvehealth.com).
- He is a delegate to the Assembly of the Association of Yale Alumni, AYA, (term 2016-2019) representing the School of Medicine.
- Dr. Ruchman is a Director of the International Eye Foundation (www.iefusa.org). The International Eye Foundation is the nation’s oldest charitable foundation devoted to reducing blindness and promoting healthy vision world-wide. The International Eye Foundation has been rated four stars, highest rating, by Charity Navigator, and has been endorsed by the United Nations and World Health Organization.
- Dr. Ruchman is a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic Reconstructive Surgeons and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Ruchman specializes in ophthalmic plastic reconstructive surgery, and has written and lectured extensively on various areas in ophthalmology.
- Dr. Ruchman was presented the Honor Award by the American Academy of Ophthalmology in recognition of his contributions to professional education. He is an Attending at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Dr. Ruchman’s wife, Sharon, is a composer of classical music.
- His expertise includes: blepharoplasty, Facial Rejuvenation, Eyelid Abnormalities, Treatment of thyroid Eye Disease, Orbital Trauma and Tumors, Periocular Malignancies, Lacrimal Disorders and Facial Dystonia including blepharospasm and Meige Syndrome.
- St. Mary's Hospital, Waterbury Connecticut
Medicare, Anthem, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, HealthNet, Connecticare, Oxford, United HealthCare, WellCare and most other commercial plans
- What is Blepharoplasty
- Anatomy of the Eyelid
- Surgery | Blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty - Asian
- Fat Transfer & Injections
- Brow Lift
- Dry Eye
- Eyelid Laxity
- Lacrimal System
- Orbital Tumors
- Anatomy or the Orbit
- Adult Tumors
- Pediatric Tumors
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Botulinum for Wrinkles
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lotions & Potions
- Salt Glow
- Skin Tumors